TEN WAYS BETTER THAN CONVENTIONAL CUTLERY
- Hand Made Sablewood Handles... crafted of beautiful Mahogany wood veneers impregnated with resins under tremendous heat and pressure... duplicating what Mother Nature takes millions of years to accomplish in petrified wood. Hard and durable enough to resist burning stains and chip.
- Perma-Keen Cutting Edges... our serrated knives provide 30% more cutting surface than traditional serrated knives. Tips take abuse and crescents do the cutting for lasting sharpness. The only serrated knife that can be re-sharpened by the customer.
- Sculptured Handles... have fine grips carved for safer handling, firmer knife control, an extra safety factor for wet or slippery hands.
- Full Tang Construction... an extra quality safety feature that assures extra strength, perfect balance and longer life. The tang extends the full length and width of the handle.
- New Heavier Gauge Blades... the kind used by professional chefs who demand the finest cutting blades.
- 425M Chromium Stainless Steel Blades... blends of the finest Hi-Carbon Steel, Chromium, Magnesium, Molybdenum and Vanadium create blades that stay sharp, and resist rusting, tarnishing and staining.
- Hollow Ground Blades... for keen precision cutting, both sides of the cutting blade are sharpened toward the edge... then the blade is beveled sharply to the cutting area.
- Elegant Storage Holsters & Blocks... keep your knives in place on the wall, drawer, countertop or tabletop, or in handcrafted leather storage holsters. Attractive, contemporary blocks and holsters compliment the finest cutlery manufactured.
- Saber Ground Blades... the entire grind is beveled sharply to the cutting edge for heavy-duty cutting tasks.
- High Compression Rivets... of nickel/chrome join the blade firmly to the SABLEWOOD Mahogany layered handles and are guaranteed never to pull apart.
The Sablewood Fan shown here demonstrates how the finest Mahogany veneers are fused under pressure approaching 250 tons per square inch, resulting in handles of synthetic petrified wood. The beauty of wood with the durability of a “rock like” material provides Handles that will last more than a lifetime.
Arrowhead Cutlery is the world’s finest, sculptured, contemporary styling cutlery, American-made perfection for you to treasure for a lifetime. Cut, slice, chop and carve your foods to perfection with this new exciting ensemble. Famous Arrowhead Cutlery is the standard that all others try to duplicate…the finest precision cutting and serving instruments are available only through your authorized Health Craft/Arrowhead Cutlery Distributors