NEW LOW PRICES!
Call or Text 813-724-0340
THREE Kitchen Knives most people DO NOT have but need in their arsenal of kitchen tools. New - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Features & Benefits
- All Purpose Kitchen Knife serrated but can be sharpened 7.75 inch Blade 12.5 inch overall
- Ham Bread & Roast Slicer serrated but can be sharpened 9.75 inch Blade 15.25 inch overall
- Butcher's Cleaver 6x2.25 Blade 11.5 inch overall length
It’s all about the Blade…
- High Carbon, 425M Chromium Stainless Steel with Molybdenum and Vanadium
- Superior edge design provides smooth, clean cuts
- Polished mirror finish for beauty and easy care
- Knife points contoured for protection
- Resists rusting and corroding
- Stain resistant for beauty
- Superior edge retention
- Fatigue resistant design
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Fits small or large hand, left or right
- Will not crack, chip, or absorb moisture
- Forefinger and thumb grip for safety and control
- Highly engineered layered Mahogany, hard and durable
- Tang extends full length of the handle for extra strength and balance
- Triple rivets are ground flush with the handle for durability, strength and comfort
- Formed under tremendous heat and pressure to resemble “rock like” petrified wood
- Dishwasher safe, although many knives claim to have handles that are dishwasher safe, temperatures of new model dishwashers may tend to affect the temper of the blades. We recommend hand washing and drying.
Arrowhead Cutlery is designed byprofessional chefs and is manufactured to the highest standards of quality and performance. Our 425M chromium stainless steel blades with Molybdenum and Vanadium, are forged at extreme temperatures, and then tempered cryogenically in liquid oxygen to a Rockwell hardness of 57/59. This exclusive process produces a blade that will stay razor sharp for a lifetime, and we guaranty it will not rust, stain, pit, chip or corrode.
Ergonomically designed handles are made of layered Mahogany, impregnated with resins, and pressed together under extreme heat and pressure to create what Mother Nature takes millions of years to do in petrified “rock like” wood handles. Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure balanced perfection. Arrowhead knives have been a favorite of enthusiastic home cooks and chefs for more than 40 years, and we guaranty Arrowhead for a lifetime with our 50 year unconditional lifetime guarantee.